Getting there and away Direct flights to Tbilisi are available from London, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Vienna, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Prague, Tel-Aviv, Moscow, Kiev, Athens, etc. these flights are operated by Georgian Airways, British Airways, Lufthansa, Austrian Airways, Turkish Airlines and other air companies. If you are traveling by land and you can enter Georgia from Turkey, Azerbaijan and Armenia. We are ready to recommend you the best options for you travel to Georgia.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE:
• Accommodation: - Accommodation based on twin share (in twin rooms):
• -12 nights standard Hotel 3* star approx. (-4 nights in Tbilisi at a 3 star centrally located hotel; -2 nights in Kutaisi; -2 nights in Ushguli)
• Meals:-As specified in the itinerary: B-breakfast; L-lunch; D-dinner.
• Transportation:-All land transfers by car. For 2 persons we use a comfortable car (sedan or jeep type car). –For 3 and more persons we use a comfortable minibus. All transport is with air-conditioning.
• Guiding:-An English (German, French, Italian, Russian) speaking guide for cultural and off-road tours.
• Tour program&Entrance fees: - Sightseeing tour programs in each city with entrance tickets to the sites, museums.
• Tickets: - 1:30 Hours show program with some food and wine & The Art Museum
• Airport:-Airport transfer for two ways are included in the tour package, doesn’t matter which country and what time are you arriving from or departing to. Driver with Travel Point board will meet you
• Visa: -Visa support if required
• Alcohol: -Alcohol beverage during 1:30 hours show -program and Farewell dinner, also in Svaneti and Kutaisi
• Water: -1 lt. of water per person, per day
• Gift: Georgian Souvenir Gift
• International flights
• Single room supplement
• Travel insurance & Personal expenses
VERY IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
on this holiday we focus on cultural, historical and highlights. Some days we cover long distance transportation in order to reach maximum amount of sites to be seen over the period. During our trip we have optional easy walking. When walking in DavigGareja some sections of the path are steep and rough.
Accommodation: We offer various accommodation during this holiday: Some nights will be spent at small hotels and guesthouses. Some of these guesthouses have shared bathrooms (Tusheti, etc)Meals:
FB are included outside Tbilisi. Dinner are served at the hotels and guesthouses. If anyone has a special dietary need, we recommend you to contact us in advance.Transport:
We use a comfortable car or a minibus depending on the group size. All transports are air-conditioned.Guiding:
All our guides are experienced and friendly and they have excellent knowledge of the sites you visit during your holiday. We provide English, German, France, Russian and Italian speaking guides. Weather:
the best season for this holiday is from mid-May till November. The average daytime temperature in May, Sep and Oct, is about +20 C to +25 C and in summer time +28C to +35C. Some days are spent in the mountainous areas where the weather is variable. The temperature changes from +20C /afternoon/ to below +5C/+10C at night.
Health matters: Everyone should be able to participate in this holiday, without any limitation of age and physical shape. We recommend that each person will carry a small personal first aid kit. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health before you join the holiday.Visa:
No visas are required for the citizens of the USA, Canada, Japan, Israel, Switzerland and the Countries of the European Union to Travel to Georgia for up to 90 days. A valid passport is needed. Citizens of other countries can obtain their visa at Georgian Embassies or Consulates in their Countries or upon arrival in Tbilisi airport. But please, note that there can be some limitations and we strongly recommend you to contact us for further information.Insurance:
It is essential that everyone has a medical and personal insurance throughout the period of participating in our tours. The policy should include hospitalization, repatriation, medical expenses and loss of baggage. You always have to carry a copy of your insurance policy with youRecommended Currency for Exchange:
USD or EUR
Up-to-date information on exchange rates can be obtained here: http://currency.boom.ge/?lng=en Where to Exchange:
Most major towns-your guide will advise you on arrival. Automatic teller Machine:
Only in Major townsCredit Card Acceptance:
Only in major towns. Travelers Cheques:
Travelers’ cheques are difficult to change.Luggage:
Please bear in mind that you should carry your own luggage, so please don’t overload yourself. Take one suitcase on wheels and daypack. In total 20 kg per person.Clothing:
Please take with you rain coat and light jacket, weather is changeable in Caucasus. Please also bear in mind that in some parts of these countries you should avoid wearing shorts and vest tops, better long trousers and shirts. Also we advise you to wear comfortable sport shoes, especially for visiting mountainous regions. As for equipment, don’t forget to take swimsuit, sunglass and sunhat. Before departure we recommend you to contact.
Other details available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
T 00 995 32 2 308 157, M 00 995 599 499 051
GEORGIA ON MY MINDDISCOVER GEORGIA5 DAYS TOUR IN GEORGIAPRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR TOURISTS!ABOUT US